A standalone room with an independent entrance, located in a house situated on the outskirts. The room is independent, although the hosts live in another part of the house. On the property, our guests have access to a charming bonfire spot with a prepared grill and a covered terrace with wooden garden furniture.
For children, we have prepared a sandbox, a treehouse, and swings, ensuring plenty of entertainment. We provide wireless WiFi internet access in the rooms. The property offers many attractions dedicated to children, making our facility even more attractive for families. There are 2 such rooms on the ground floor, each has a separate entrance from the outside, its own bathroom and porch:
– surface ok. 20 m2;
– C. O. and electric heating, hot water from the boiler.
The house is situated above the wild meadows of the Białowieża clearing. An isolated location away from the noise of cars with a fenced property and a paved parking spot. Picturesque location on the outskirts with a beautiful view of the meadows and the panorama of Białowieża.
– 200 PLN for short stays up to 2 nights and special periods;
– 180 PLN for stays longer than 2 nights;
– dholiday period weekly stays from Saturday to Saturday 1260 zł / week;
– you can bring a dog or a cat (no extra charge);
– no additional charges.